- The UK and Norway have set ambitious emission reduction targets for 2030
- Offshore floating wind has been identified as the key tool to de-carbonise the oil and gas industry in both countries
- Policymakers must enable the floating offshore wind industry to deliver on these targets
- A fit for purpose, predictable commercial framework for de-carbonisation is necessary to accelerate investment decisions and to deliver on the oil and gas industry’s de-carbonisation goals.
- The legal framework needs to be up to date in order to not slow down the green shift.
- Mobile offshore wind can be an efficient de-carbonisation solution for oil and gas.